Monday 20 October 2014

Review: Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

Sorry I was MIA for such long time. I don't even remember where my time went. But today I am reviewing the Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara. I don't think Mary Kay is a popular brand in the blogging community. So I'm even more curious to try their products.



Mary Kay claims to deliver four times the volume while still looking natural. It also claims to be a water resistant formula that is smudge- and clump-resistant. So does it deliver?

First, I lover the wand. It is a narrow plastic wand. I don't know about you guys, but mascaras nowadays seem to compete their wand size--the bigger the better. I don't really like wands that are too fat and this wand from Mary Kay is amazing. So easy to control and It is really black. I don't find it gives me four times the volume but it's quite good. Even after applying four layers, it still makes my lashes separated and long. So checked for clump-resistant. However, I have panda eyes after an hour! Not cool! It's true that I have quite oily eyelids. However, an hour is just way too short. Definitely a NO for smudge-resistant.

So my verdict is it's not for me. Maybe it would work for those of you who don't have to use water-assistant formula everyday. It's worth a try if you don't have oily eyelids like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment